Friday, May 9, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!




This post has been on my mind since we have started our adoption journey. I am constantly thinking of our baby's birth mother and the amazing qualities she has. I am not a savant with words, so I am often short, sweet, and to the point, but these thoughts truly what is in my heart. 


Dear friend and birth mother,
     Although we haven't met, I think the world of you. My deepest dream could not happen without you. The choice that you will have to make must be a hard one, but more than anything, I want you and your baby to be healthy and most importantly happy. I admire your courageousness as choosing to place a child is not an easy feat. I can feel your love. I do not doubt that your love for your child is amazing. You would not make the choice of adoption if you did not have great love for your child. I admire your faith in knowing that the Lord has a plan for all of us. I admire your trust. You are my hero. I love you. I am eternally grateful for your choice and consider you a dear friend. Happy mother' s day for you truly are one amazing mother. 

Love, Krystle

3 comments: